Sunday 17 June 2018

Hulk : "That's My Secret, I'm Always Angry."


These few days of holidays probably had many wandering minds from fellow WIS, zeroing on the 2018 Submariner Hulk 116610LV Mark 3 that I have on sale at RM49.5k, with complimentary Rolex hardcover collector's book and rubber strap.








I noticed that there were more messages sent vide FB, WA, e-mails, and the likes; with regards to the Submariner Hulk.

There were quite a few queries and confirmations with regards to the collectors' version of Hulk in their collection. 


There were quite a few offers to pick up the Submariner Hulk in my safe. This was from an expatriate wanting to pick it up for cash. I am okay with it, as long as it's a COD transaction. No overseas courier for my sale, I'm afraid.


And no instalments either, mates.


There were also other collectors whom would like to pick up a bargain with the Submariner Hulk. At the interim period, I dare say that my price was the lowest in the market and all indications pointed to further appreciation in the overall pricing- especially with the new highs in premium seen in the GMT-Master ii Pepsi.


So, for all of you readers whom loved the Hulk, get ready to smash it up for this beautiful and fully-stickered piece. Know that the 116610LV's ain't no puny piece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment