Tuesday 26 June 2018

SOLD : 2018 Rolex Submariner Date HULK 116610LV (Overseas AD)

June #3 : Full boxed set, unnamed, nice serial no, Rolex warranty till 2023, FOC Rolex hard-cover collector's edition and rubber strap. (#584)

(NB : Some readers asked why was my price so low in comparison to other grey resellers'. Well, I tend to pass on any Forex savings onward to fellow collectors so grab this at a bargain today. Plus I'm giving an original Rolex hard-cover collector's edition (while stocks last) free with my set.)






Other grey resellers' sales adverts :



4 comments:

  1. Bro, the whole Hulk package for 49500 only? For real? 2018 year? How to contact you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please e-mail your WhatsApp contact no. to toyotaharrier240g@gmail.com and I would call you. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I NEED THIS HULK. READY STOCK?

    ReplyDelete