Friday 15 June 2018

Green Day & Green Hulk


Since this is a holy day for celebration and green is the colour of the day, let's take a look at the Rolex Submariner Hulk. This is a dream watch that many WIS would like to own, and prices have been appreciating to pretty high levels in recent times.


But did you know that there were 3 variants of the Submariner Hulk? If you have one of these, check it out to see if yours is a Mark I, II, or III?


Highly collectible as per the catalogue above, take a look at some of these examples from fellow collectors. Yup, there were even those whom collect all 3 variants!



I took a peek at the one in my safe, and it's the latest Mark III alright. If you are interested to add a piece of this dream watch in your winder and has some RM40k+ to spare, feel free to sneak a peek at my 2018 BNIB Hulk advert @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2018/06/wts-2018-rolex-submariner-114060ln.html, with free Raya goodies such as the Rolex hardcover collectors' book and rubber strap.


Other grey resellers were selling at circa RM51k with no free gifts, so net your bargain from my sale today!


1 comment:

  1. I've always loved a nice watch. A classic is definitely my fav. My teenage son loves the new wooden watches.

    ReplyDelete