Sunday 10 June 2018

For The Love of Hulk


Pursuant to my entry @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2018/06/in-my-book-reservation-and-viewing-of.html, a collector swung by my place to view his intended 4 pieces i.e. 114060LN, 116610LN, 116710BLNR, and 116610LV. Try to fathom a guess what was his first choice after the viewing...

Answers would be self-explanatory in the following messages :


Yes, his final preferred choice would be the Hulk; and he would now be looking to increase his purchase savings to the required RM49k in order to make the purchase. Advert available @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2018/06/wts-2018-rolex-submariner-114060ln.html.


At the same time, another collector contacted me for a trade of his 2009 16610LN, with one of my watches (LOL, guess which piece). I asked around and it seemed that another collector would be interested in the 16610LN if I could effect a restoration of the piece, not exactly the hardest of things yet not the easiest either given the budget that he had allocated for the said project. But I believed that it would still be achievable, so am now liaising with my watchsmith on the project for better understanding.

3 comments:

  1. Am glad I bought my Hulk from you, Datuk. Recently swapped it for Daytona steel bezel, and shop valued my gently-used Sub at RM50k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Datuk, at the price that you are selling, the Hulk would be sold real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested to get the Hulk from Datuk also. RM49000 can 6 months instalment?

    ReplyDelete