Saturday 2 June 2018

Pepsi : Let The Floodgates Open


There existed a good reason for me to wear the Seiko Pepsi today.

I'm due for a quick visit to a Rolex AD later this week, and it's always a bit of an excitement to see what sports pieces that they might have for me. This was not the regular ADs that I go to, as this was just a short flight away but nonetheless, I told them that I would be stopping by and they told me that they would see what they could get for me within these few days. So let's see...

As Rolex and Tudor starts to ship out their Baselworld 2018 Pepsi GMTs, a handful of collectors have started to collect their piece and the forums were filled with these sexy GMTs. Congrats to the following owners and their Pepsi GMTs!




I called my regular ADs and asked if they have received their batch; and apparently they have not.

Therefore, pending the wait, I could only get my Seiko Pepsi out to scratch the itch, for the interim period. Have a great weekend ahead, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment