Friday 29 June 2018

The Next BR Chapter : Priority Air Express, Fighter Jet Style

I probably should have wrote about this a while back, but I have been busy with work and family matters. And it took the news of Germany's exit being featured in all and sundry, that I remembered that I have an interesting parcel that I have yet to unbox. 


Well, defending champion Germany might have bowed out from the World Cup 2018; but it didn't made it less exciting to retrieve the above big parcel all the way from Germany. 

Of course my imagination was running wild for a bit, but I fathomed that a Phantom fighter jet pilot donning on his full gear and a pair of Bell & Ross Military Type could have rushed all the way to deliver this parcel.


Speaking of which, there seemed to be a vacuum for a pair of BR in my collection. My last pair of BR was the BR01-97 Reserve de Marche, which was quite large and too shiny to be worn as a low-key wrist piece. Between then and now, BR had since went from just stainless steel cases, to DLC  cases (which was not the best in my opinion as these could still be subjected to scratches), and now to ceramic and carbon cases (which were a good combination for military/aviation-inspired timepieces). 

Now do excuse me while I retrieved the contents of the parcel...

No comments:

Post a Comment