Tuesday 25 December 2018

A Christmas With Omega Speedy Ultraman

This entry would be packed with Omega Speedy Ultraman pictures, so be forewarned for your data usage, readers...





I have 2 pieces of Omega Speedy Ultraman with me- 1 in my safe and 1 for my own wear. Today being Christmas and a public holiday, one of our readers flew over to KL yesterday and we arranged to meet at Pavilion for him to pick up the Speedy Ultraman that he had reserved from me. He was staying at JW Mariott Hotel, so it was easier access for him but I hadn't imagined that the traffic today would be horrendous like earlier. 


Again, sorry for the earlier delay, Leo- what was normally a 20-min drive turned into a 90-min drive today. Simply crazy, what with so many road closures around Pavilion earlier!



Anyway, what better watch to wear for such a meet but my own Omega Speedy Ultraman. Mine was dated Sept 2018 and was amongst the initial batch to reach Malaysia. I bought it at a premium from a fellow collector as my AD associates had not had any sets for me back then; but of course, my access  to this model had since improved for the better.









Hope you enjoy these real world pictures of the Speedy Ultraman! It's a treasured piece in my collection, and looking forward to more Speedy Limited Edition pieces to accompany it for 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment