Sunday 30 December 2018

Rangeman In Action


So my Boys decided that we could do a spot of hiking today, so we drove to a forest with enchanting waterfalls; and off we hiked to the peak. Or at least, we tried to hike to the top but the route was rather slippery so we decided to stop mid-way through. The next round, we would don hiking shoes with spikes.



I took the Rangeman for the hike and it performed marvellously, giving useful A-B-C info along the way. Not the least surprising really.

But the real surprise was when a group of foreigners made it to our spot sometime when we were enjoying the waterfall. They were probably not thinking of dipping in the waters, but couldn't resist the charm of the pool. So the guys stripped down to their boxers and jumped into the waters.

And the only girl in the group went in with her bikini; only after a while, I noticed that her bikini was kind of un-bikini-like. It soon donned on me that she was simply dressed in her undergarments.

What a sight (the waterfall, I meant) and my quiet side of the pool soon attracted a group of chaps, whom were probably nature lovers too, just like me!

Imagine a scene along these lines :)

1 comment: