Thursday 20 December 2018

Emperor Tuna OTW


I was wondering if the MM300 could co-exist with the Emperor Tuna in one's collection, and there was only one real way to test it out. The good thing was that while the MM300's price never seemed to dip, the Emperor Tuna was similarly much-adored but resellers always have it on discount due to the fact that it's one huge chunk of watch that not many collectors could adorn on easily. Never mind the fact that the case was made of titanium and should be light, but it was its behemoth size that was its Archille's heel.



A few clicks later and I had ordered 2 pieces of Emperor Tuna in automatic and quartz movements, for my test-drive later. As the seller only ships within IDN, I would get them to be couriered over to my IDN office and self-collect during my monthly meetings.

3 Marinemasters in 1 collection- that should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment