Thursday 20 December 2018

E-mail From Reader : Omega Speedmaster Ultraman


Further to my entry yesterday @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2018/12/e-mail-from-reader-varieties-oh.html, I received another e-mail from fellow reader Steve, asking about the Omega Speedy Ultraman. 

Well, I have flipped a few pieces on my blog and am keeping a piece for myself. If you were keen, I could source from my AD associates and fellow collectors, and my price was normally very competitive. In fact, the latest piece that I flipped on Tuesday came in full boxed set, brand new, 1 Omega leather strap, 1 Omega Nato strap, 2 after-market Nato straps, and 1 after-market rally leather strap; all that for only RM33k.

However, the Speedy Ultraman being a limited edition that was sold-out in less than 2 hours after launch, had good appreciation potential and I have no doubts that it could breach the RM40k secondary local price tag in due course. Already, in some other countries, it was already doing at a pretty high premium indeed.

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment